Yes, these low-carb beauties tasted as good as they look! Sooooo good. We took LARGE zucchinis fresh from our garden and sliced them up for these bread-less pizzas.
You can serve these pizzas with a lean protein of your choice. For example, we added baked chicken with marinara sauce on top (in the upper right of the photo).
Makes 2 servings.
- Cut up a large zucchini into rounds. This is the “bread” of the pizzas. Slice them about 1/2 inch thick or so. Place zucchini rounds onto a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Add pizza sauce to the tops of each zucchini round. We prefer Muir Glen brand.
- Add shredded mozzarella cheese to the rounds.
- Add some fresh chopped basil to the rounds.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for approximately 12 minutes or until the cheese is started to get browned.